Monday 10 August 2009

Weddings...

Weddings seem to make my brain go all fuzzy. I just love the magical romance between two people on such a special day. To feel the love between two people so strong that wild horses couldn’t tear them apart. And to feel the love in the room with all the family and friends. Family always want to make heart felt words to the special couple and let them know how much they are loved and cared for and friends like to have there say by a little bit of cheekiness normally!

A Wedding in my eyes is the most pinnacle day in your life to say those vows to your true love, your soul mate and very best friend in the presence of God to me it seems unbeatable. To love someone whole heartedly, so much that you are happy to spend the rest of your lives together. It’s a moment in your lives history that will never never be forgotten.

I am truly looking forward to my wedding day and this weekend it will be 1 year to go.

I want to say to every friend and member of my family whose wedding I have been to thank you so much for inviting me to your wedding it’s a true honour to be part of your special day.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment